Unable to preserve fields after inline edit in issue view screen

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

Hi,

I have added fields on edit and view issue screen through jqurey under custom field 's description. so, it appears in edit screen as well as issue view screen through given javascript.

Now, when i do inline edit for other existing custom fields and save in inline edit then that control (added through jquery under descprition) gets disappear and when refrsh the screen then it gets appear again.

it seems like, it happens due to ajax in inline edit and unable to load jquery after save inline edit until reload of page.

Can any one suggest, how it could be resolve and preseve added control in issue view screen after saving inline edit ??

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

I did refreshing the page if I made any changes to a field on view-issue-screen.

Suggest an answer