Test management software that works with onDemand

Mike Vandre August 22, 2012

Im interested to know what products out there can integrate with on demand. I looked at Zephyr but was disapointments its jira compatible version did not integrate with onDemand. Looking for alternatives

3 answers

1 vote
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2012

Zephyr offers two other products that do integrate with JIRA On-Demand.

These are the Zephyr Enterprise Edition and the Zephyr Community Edition.

You can read about them here: http://www.getzephyr.com/zephyr/zephyr_test_management_overview.php

Setup is pretty simple and we have a plugin pre-installed in On-Demand instances which passes defect metrics to our Dashboards.

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
William Echlin August 26, 2012

Hi there

We have a test case management solution called QAComplete that will integrate with on-demand Jira. This solution can either be hosted on-demand or installed on site. Either way we can link and sync with Jira On-demand.

You can sign up for a trial of QAComplete here...

http://www.testmanagement.com/qacomplete.html

During the free 30 day trial we'd be happy to help you integrate with your on-demand jira installation to show you how this works. Or if you would prefer we can run live web demos where we can show you this all working.

Feel free to contact us for more information on this test management system if we can help.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2012

Does Atlassian Bonfire solve your needs? That would be on OnDemand.

Mike Vandre August 23, 2012

I dont think bonfire is what I am looking for. Our software is not web-based. Basically what I want is a system where I can enter all of our test-cases (with steps and screen shots) and organize into test cycles. The system would be able to show for a given revision what percentage of the test cycle is complete, generate reports, etc.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2012

Ok. If Zephyr is really what you need then you'll have to get a separate hosted version of JIRA. Currently OnDemand is restricted to these plugins. Unfortunately, besides Bonfire, I don't see anything that will suit your needs.

Suggest an answer