Synchronize Rank between Structure and Agile Scrum View

I want to setup a structure with Agile synchronizer. This structure should display Epics, Stories and Bugs with hierarchy between Epics and Story/Bugs. The structure should also be ordered by Rank.
I am using

• this Agile sychronizer :
JIRA Agile (My Project)
Rank field: Rank
Epic field: Scrum Board Epics, Epic type: Epic
  • this filter synchronizer :
Filter (JQL query)
JQL query: project = MP AND issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story)
Add matching issues, at the top level
Remove non-matching issues

My issue is that it's not possible to reorder stories belonging to Epics in my sprints from Agile view. I guess this is due to the following property :

When issues are repositioned in the structure according to Rank, they are never moved under a different parent issue. This restricts the possible rank changes in JIRA Agile - you can only move an issue to the position of another issue that is under the same parent issue in the structure

Which configuration can be used to display what I want and to be able to freely reorder my stories from Agile view?

1 answer

I'm also interested in the answer!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

174 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot