Story Points Missing

Alex Weinle November 22, 2012

Hi,

We run projects using Agile boards etc - however for the last few months any new project created - even if it is created through the OnDemand project and board wizard will NOT show story points next to the stories in the backlog. I've followed all the online tips about configuring the board (however it seemed to be correct).

We're having to use Business Points as a poorman's substitute in the meantime.

Why have they dissappeared? How do I bring them back?

Many thanks,

Alex

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2012

Hi Alex,

Couple og things to check, can you please check your 'Custom Fields' configurations, check if the contexts is set to global. Also check the issues associated with this field.

Cheers,

Omar

Alex Weinle November 22, 2012

Hi Omar,

You're a life-saver - this appeared to have been linked to only a fixed list of projects (the ones we first used when adopting grasshopper) I've switch it to global and shazam.

Many thanks,

Alex

Like Arsen Sukiasian likes this
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2012

No worries mate, gald to hear that ;)

Suggest an answer