Sprint Marker doesnt save its possition and is placed differently for every user

Hey,

I have 2 questions:

we are using the scrum mode in jira. Our scrum master is planning the next sprints and does that with the sprint marker.

1. Sometimes she loggs in and the stories that she originally put above the markers are all below. Is there something she neds to do, so that its saving her work?

2. Is it possible that all users see what the scrum master put above the sprint marker? Or is that just per user? Atm everyone has its own sprint marker and can put above it whatever they want. It would be nicer for everyone to see, what might come up in the next sprint.

Cheers

Katja

3 answers

Which version of GreenHopper?

Hi Kaja,

many information that Greenhopper saves for you are stored in a cookie. As far as I know the spint marker is handled like this. The answeres for your questions therefore are:

1) Yes, not deleting cookies. This may affect browser settings, Usage of different browsers, computers7devices (i.g. mobile vs. desk).

2) Actualy not. As I pointed out allready this is done through cookies in JIRA.

Hope that helps?

Cheers, David

EDIT this only applies to older versions of GH

The latest GH stores this in database. Can you tell me which version of GH are you using?

This is indeed good to know. Can you tell me from wich version of GH this is in effect?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

365 views 4 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you