Screenshot doesn't upload to panel or issue

Clint McCarty August 20, 2012

New user here.

I have installed bonfire 2.4.1.0 with Server 2.4.0.0

Using Internet Explorer 9, I click the Attach button.

I get a blank icon (bonfire-screenshot-20120821-113617-804.png) with a dark grey paper inside it and it does't ever become a thumbnail.

I fill in the manditory fields and click the Create Issue button.

The side bar goes dark and it creates the issue, then it displays Attaching file(s) and it stays like that.

I can go to the project that I assigned the issue to and see the information but not the screenshot.

2 answers

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2013

Referring to your issue, there is already a bug report raised : BON-1701 which I believe is exactly the same situation that you are currently facing.

Please feel free to vote on it to increase its popularity and add yourself as watcher in order to receive any latest updates from the developer and feedback from other user that is facing the same issue.

Cheers :)

darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2013
0 votes
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

This exact thing is also happening for us - which means we can't use Bonfire at all with IE9.

Suggest an answer