Jira is exhibiting some strange behavior that I don't understand. If I run the query _resolutiondate = empty and resolution != Unresolved_ many issues are returned. If I add the column *Resolved* to the query results the date is blank for all issues. However, if I open each issue individually there is a valid *Resolved* date and the *Resolution* field has a valid resolution. There does not seem to be any reason or pattern to why this happens. I can look at two different issues from the same project, same issuetype, resolved on the same day, by the same person, with the exact same workflow transitions, and one will show the *Resolved* date in the query results and the other will not. Can you explain how these dates work and what could possibly be causing this?
From your description it seems the indexes are out of synch. Can you try rebuilding the indexes from scratch by proceed as follows:
* Stop your JIRA
* Delete the content of your $JIRA_HOME/caches/indexes folder
* Restart your JIRA
* Index it
Then try performing the search again.
Hope it helps!
The following steps fixed this problem:
Rebuild your JIRA index from scratch
I hope it helps the next users!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs