Report Generation

Miguel Moro February 4, 2014

I need to generate a report that contain the dates for all issues and its differents dates.

3 answers

0 votes
Miguel Moro February 10, 2014

I didnt get your answer.

I mean for example:

JIRA number 001. I need to show in excel format when this JIRA Passed from open to resolved, when this JIRA passed from resolved to Review status and so on....

JIRA Open Resolved Review

001 01/02/14 01/03/14 01/05/14

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2014

Ah, you didn't actually say you wanted issue history dates before. Although the resolved date is available, the historical dates are not available in Excel without a bit of work.

I tend to expose them using a derived field (the script runner plugin makes that easier)

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

If you would like more formatting and functionality in your report try the Intelligent Reports plugin. It lets you visually design your report in Microsoft Word, then fill it in with JIRA data using simple point and click rules. No scripting or API to learn.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2014

Create a filter for the issues you want, go to the issue navigator, make sure you have all the date fields as columns.

Suggest an answer