On Call Support

SAMEER AHMED April 25, 2014

Do you have On Call Support Facility? if yes, then pleae share the details.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2014

We are not Atlassian support. We are end-users. We can try to help you if you tell us what the errors are (start with a look at your logs, and tell us where you have not followed the Atlassian documentation)

If you want support from Atlassian, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Support/Atlassian+Supportbut be aware that they do not do "on call" to help you muddle through installation, it's only for installed production systems (and even then, you'll need to go through the information gathering phase to raise an issue before they will call you back)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2014

Well, I'm doing some for some of our clients, but I can't speak for the rest of the people here

I think you need to specify what systems you're asking for support for.

SAMEER AHMED April 26, 2014
we have downloaded the jira and stash trail inorder to show it to our manageme , but we are facing proble with getting the setup. Therefore we would need your help to setup both and make them working .

Suggest an answer