New greenhopper 6.2.1 layout hides key subtask data in details view

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

Posting my comment on the Greenhopper 6.2.1 update documentation page here for visibilty...As of May 20 with the update to greenhopper, we now cannot get to key subtask data on the details view. Huge problem, isn't it, gang? I wish I could post a screenshot...

See my post on the documentation page here.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+OnDemand+2013-05-20?focusedCommentId=358351325#comment-358351325

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2013

Hey Paul, I would suggest you to comment on GHS-8864 since I think it is a better way to communicate with the developer team via jira.atlassian.com. Feel free to also vote and watch the ticket.

Regards, Zul

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2013

And GHS-7874 on the story for GreenHopper ADG.

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

I appreciate the links to the issues, Zulfadli. I provided links back to the documentation page, etc.

0 votes
J
Atlassian Team
May 22, 2013

Hey guys, Jay from GreenHopper Team here - this story is already in the backlog for the next sprint. Won't be long.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7874

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2013

It's not in a Sprint yet. So.. yea.. :)

Suggest an answer