Move an Issue back to the Backlog

David Gutter March 17, 2013

I use to see an option to remove an "Issue" from a sprint and now I do not see that. How do I move an issue from a sprint to the backlog?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JoanneA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2013

Hi David

What version of GreenHopper are you using?

From version 6.1.2 and above, in Plan Mode, you should be able to right click on an issue in a sprint and select the option "Remove from Sprint".

In Work or Plan mode, from the issue detail panel, click the cog and you should see an option to "Remove from Sprint" in the drop down menu. If this doesn't appear, it's usually because you're not logged in or don't have the right permissions to schedule issues.

David Gutter March 18, 2013

Thank you. I was not in plan mode. It was in more options when I started using the product several months ago. Thanks again.

JoanneA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2013

Ahhh I see - glad you got it sorted!

Srilatha Raghavan March 18, 2013

Great! Thanks! That worked. In my case it was moved to the next sprint which is perfect.

-Srilatha

0 votes
Srilatha Raghavan March 17, 2013

I have the same problem. If my sprint has started I cannot move the issue back to the backlog or move it to another sprint.

Suggest an answer