Move an Issue back to the Backlog

I use to see an option to remove an "Issue" from a sprint and now I do not see that. How do I move an issue from a sprint to the backlog?

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi David

What version of GreenHopper are you using?

From version 6.1.2 and above, in Plan Mode, you should be able to right click on an issue in a sprint and select the option "Remove from Sprint".

In Work or Plan mode, from the issue detail panel, click the cog and you should see an option to "Remove from Sprint" in the drop down menu. If this doesn't appear, it's usually because you're not logged in or don't have the right permissions to schedule issues.

Thank you. I was not in plan mode. It was in more options when I started using the product several months ago. Thanks again.

Ahhh I see - glad you got it sorted!

Great! Thanks! That worked. In my case it was moved to the next sprint which is perfect.

I have the same problem. If my sprint has started I cannot move the issue back to the backlog or move it to another sprint.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published 2 hours ago in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

18 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot