Login problem

FIONA WATERHOUSE March 20, 2014

I have not been able to login to this application. I have reset my password and on the login page used the correct user name and pwd. An error appears with no details, and the CAPCHA word is refreshed. This is my first time using this app and I am NOT impressed.

1 answer

0 votes
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2014

Hi Fiona,

I am sorry to know that you're expriecing this issue. I suggest you to create a support ticket in https://support.atlassian.comwith the proper information and the URL to your instance. We will try to investigate the issue and sort it out for you.

Regards,
Jing Hwa

FIONA WATERHOUSE March 20, 2014

I went to the link as shown above. I could not locate any place to log a private support ticket. Only Bug Tracker. Am I supposed to use that? Please provide more details on where and how to create this support ticket. Thanks.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2014

support.atlassian.comis private, and it's running Jira as it's *issue* tracker (bug is but one type of issue. Support requirests are another).

FIONA WATERHOUSE March 26, 2014

Closing this question, since I have cancelled the trial.

Suggest an answer