Jira abort problem

Rumceisz July 2, 2012

Hi All,

I just met an error when I wanted to list the issues of a project in the Issue Navigator: I get an error message all the time (see attached jpg).

I use IE7. Maybe it is an Internet Explorer related problem.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance,

Rumi

4 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2012

IE can't read the file(s) Jira is offering. We can't tell you more than that without a bit more information, so...

If you get a similar error in other browsers, could you tell us what that is, and give us the full url of the file, relative to Jira, in the error (the bit to the right of "secure" on your screen grab can't be seen - we're interested in the exact file location relation inside Jira - the bit you've blanked out in your question is not needed)

If you do NOT get the error in other browsers, then the answer is "ask Microsoft where their bug is"

0 votes
Rumceisz July 2, 2012

Hi,

thanks for the answers.

Can you please explain what is the error about?

Thanks!

Rumi

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2012

Bear in mind that support for IE7 ended with Jira 4.4 (and you should be using at least IE8 anyway, if you insist on using IE, as 7 is end-of-live and barely supported by MS)

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2012

Try this on latest IE ,Mozilla or Chrome . If you still get the error report it to atlassian

Suggest an answer