Jira Mobile Connect not sending from device

Matthew Burnett February 4, 2013

We're having an issue with our app, while we were developing the app JMC was working fine. Now we have an issue where you can't create an issue from a phone. I can create one from the Simulator and I can create one using the beta Android version, but when I try send from my phone I get the "Feedback in Transit!..." alert and "-[JMCRequestQueue doFlushQueue:] Ignored queued item as send process is in progress". The device is on wifi and the app itself can run fine so I know it isn't an internet availability issue, the simulator and device are running the exact same build so the JMC settings are fine, the issues from the simulator and the Android devices are showing so it isn't a problem with jiraconnectuser. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Burnett February 19, 2013

We found the error, the DEBUG flag wasn't set in the Release version so it was trying to send an empty Log file and causing a crash in JIRA.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2013

Hey there, Matt.

I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor directly and address the issue that you are experiencing with the plugin. This will ensure a timely response and they will definitely be the best point of contact.

Email: sf-ecosystem@atlassian.com

Unless there are other users have bumped into the same issue, they might be able to share their thoughts on this issue.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer