Jira 5.2.X performance testing

sumitnagal April 12, 2013

Is anyone has recnetly done jira perfromance testing, using grinder or JMeter. we are facing problem using both, atlassian is saying they are not supporting hence can't give answer. Please let me know if anyone has done this testing recently.

2 answers

sumitnagal April 13, 2013

I am aware and know that they are not supporting scripts, I have ask particular on grinder and Jmeter asked for specific problems I am facing. Here I am looking for anyone in community who has recently done any perfromance testing on Jira 5.2.x.

Yes we do have some problems, which mainly on client side perfromance. We are working on with support to fix that. for server side we want to do benchmark as well as find the bottleneck.

what and how people are doing Jira Performance on 5.2.X version ??? hence I asked this to larger community.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2013

Sorry, step back - what are Atlassian not supporting? If you're having performance issues and have a current licence, then they will try to help.

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2013

They do not support the Grinder and JMeter scripts.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2013

So you don't have a performance problem?

Suggest an answer