Jira 5.2.X performance testing

Is anyone has recnetly done jira perfromance testing, using grinder or JMeter. we are facing problem using both, atlassian is saying they are not supporting hence can't give answer. Please let me know if anyone has done this testing recently.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Sorry, step back - what are Atlassian not supporting? If you're having performance issues and have a current licence, then they will try to help.

They do not support the Grinder and JMeter scripts.

So you don't have a performance problem?

I am aware and know that they are not supporting scripts, I have ask particular on grinder and Jmeter asked for specific problems I am facing. Here I am looking for anyone in community who has recently done any perfromance testing on Jira 5.2.x.

Yes we do have some problems, which mainly on client side perfromance. We are working on with support to fix that. for server side we want to do benchmark as well as find the bottleneck.

what and how people are doing Jira Performance on 5.2.X version ??? hence I asked this to larger community.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

71 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you