It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira 5.2.X performance testing

Is anyone has recnetly done jira perfromance testing, using grinder or JMeter. we are facing problem using both, atlassian is saying they are not supporting hence can't give answer. Please let me know if anyone has done this testing recently.

2 answers

0 votes

Sorry, step back - what are Atlassian not supporting? If you're having performance issues and have a current licence, then they will try to help.

They do not support the Grinder and JMeter scripts.

So you don't have a performance problem?

I am aware and know that they are not supporting scripts, I have ask particular on grinder and Jmeter asked for specific problems I am facing. Here I am looking for anyone in community who has recently done any perfromance testing on Jira 5.2.x.

Yes we do have some problems, which mainly on client side perfromance. We are working on with support to fix that. for server side we want to do benchmark as well as find the bottleneck.

what and how people are doing Jira Performance on 5.2.X version ??? hence I asked this to larger community.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

102 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you