Is there a way to have multiple workflows available to choose from

We have 2 companies that are trying to merge. One already has a workflow set up and it is very restrictive. They are not willing to use the default workflow or allow admin access (or they don't know how) and it is a pain for the other division. Any solutions? This is a key decision in us implementing Jira company wide.

Where do we see how to do this? I'm not an administrator, but if this is an easy process, I can show them how to do it.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 vote

Jira supports multiple workflows, by project and/or issue type. There's no reason company 1 can't use their workflow for their project, while company 2 runs off and uses the default workflow and 72 others of their own (although 72 could be a pain to maintain...)

Where can I find how to do this? I am not an admin but could show our admins how to do this... thanks!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

76 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you