Is there a way to have multiple workflows available to choose from

cherie monteferrante October 26, 2012

We have 2 companies that are trying to merge. One already has a workflow set up and it is very restrictive. They are not willing to use the default workflow or allow admin access (or they don't know how) and it is a pain for the other division. Any solutions? This is a key decision in us implementing Jira company wide.

Where do we see how to do this? I'm not an administrator, but if this is an easy process, I can show them how to do it.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2012

Jira supports multiple workflows, by project and/or issue type. There's no reason company 1 can't use their workflow for their project, while company 2 runs off and uses the default workflow and 72 others of their own (although 72 could be a pain to maintain...)

cherie monteferrante October 26, 2012

Where can I find how to do this? I am not an admin but could show our admins how to do this... thanks!

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2012

Suggest an answer