How to restrict adding "CLONE" prefix to a cloned sub task summary?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2012

If the original issue has associated sub-tasks, that issue's sub-tasks will also be cloned. The summary of a cloned sub-task will also include the prefix specified in the properties file. I want the parent issue to be prefixed with "CLONE" and doesn't require any change in that behavior.

Is there a way to restrict adding CLONE prefix to a cloned subtak summary?

2 answers

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

As I saw in the documentation given by @Jobin you asked there for this and indicated that this will continue in a Jira Issue.

This is the Issue where users can vote for this new feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28310

Vote to make it important!

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2012

Thanks Ramiro!

-Srinivas

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2012
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2012

Hi Jobin, I am already aware of this but it removes prefix to both parent issue and its associated subtasks. I want the prefix to be added only to the parent issue but not to its subtasks.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2012

Oops, sorry. Didn't notice that part. I don't think it is possible without some dev work.

Suggest an answer