How to drag an issue to a next phase in the task board without reassigning it to yourself?

Mark Winters April 16, 2012

As an administrator, I would like to use the agile task board in the daily standup. For that reason, I want to be able to drag an issue from To Do to Doing, without changing the assignee to myself. What settings should I use?

2 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2012

Change the workflow pre-condition that 'Only Assignee can execute this transistion' for the 'Start Progress' transistion. Either remove it or add an additiona condition 'User is in Project Role' and select Project Admin role and change the relation between conditions to OR.

Mark Winters April 23, 2012

Ah, that worked!! Thank you very much

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2012
Mark Winters April 16, 2012

if auto-assign is disabled, you are not at all allowed to drag issues of which you are not the assignee

Suggest an answer