How to change default resolution to "unresolved"

Yes, I admit, I made the big mistake of creating a custom resolution called "Unresolved" and made it default. 

I deleted the custom resolution and managed to clear all issues with a post function. However, whenever I want to create a new issue the resolution is required since there's no default defined anymore and I cannot choose "Unresolved" from the list.

How do I change the default resolution to "Unresolved" or rather "None"?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes

You don't.

When the resolution is placed on a screen, it takes a value, and unresolved/none/blank is not an option.

You need to make the resolution optional, and remove it from all screens except those on "close" type transitions.

Thank you, Nic! do you create a "close" type transition in order to force the open of the resolution screen for entry?  

Use a transition with a screen that includes the resolution

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

286 views 38 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot