It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to I change change the default project for the System dashboard in JIRA onDemand?

Sierra Zatsky Mar 20, 2013

How to I change change the default project for the System dashboard in JIRA onDemand? Our widgets on the system dashboard (like items assigned to me) are all empty because they are pointing to a defunct project (our first project). If I edit it or try to readd it, it doesn't give me the option to select the project to refer to.

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis Mar 20, 2013

Hi, it is possible that if you can't see issues on your system dashboard is because you don't have permissions to see any project. My assignments widget can't be configure to only see one project, it should show any issue where your assigned from all projects you can see.

Sierra Zatsky Mar 20, 2013

hm. you know I went to go check this and I noticed that onDemand is pulling in all projects. They was a problem with Hosted and I think we just upgrated and it fixed itself. I didn't noticed because it had a mix of old and new project tickets in it. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase

Friday Fun: What's your best vacation planning hack?

Let's face it, work can be challenging but fulfilling, especially when you enjoy the challenges thrown at you.  However for me, nothing compares to going on vacation (or holiday as some of you m...

584 views 29 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you