Hide fields in View Issue Screen

Hi,

I want to hide some fields (like Priority or Assigne) in View Issue Screen to *some users of my system* (that are in specific group).

I test 'Behaviours Plugin' but doesn't work for me, because I can't hide fields like Priority or Assigne to View Issue Screen, *only* when I edit my issue, so this isn't that I'm looking for, because I want to hide fields of Jira, not custom fields.

I see plugin 'Field Security Plugin' but it's not free...

Is there any method or plugin *FREE* for hide this fields in View Issue Screen or Create Issue Screen?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

No, that's why we always recommend the field security plugin, or doing it with javascript (which won't hide it in the html)

Thanks Nic!

So I will try to do it with javascript!

Dani,

Has conseguido solucionar este problema?

Puedes pasar la solucion por aquí?

Gracias. Un abrazo socio!

Translate:

---------------

Dani,

You got to fix this?

You can put the solution here?

Thank you!

----------------

guys, if anyone is still looking for a solution: we described a pretty low level (i.e. soft-hiding, on the client side) approach to this issue here. Please feel free to look onto this and come back at me in any case of questions.

Disclaimer: this solution requers a small plugin of which we are the developers. Better be honest upfront ;)

Hi, what is the small plugin? This (Hhttps://support.communardo.de/display/cute/JIRA+Field+Hiding+Extension ) Is not a valid plugin.. Please help with some instructions for a beginner like me.

Hi, the Plugin itself ist located here. But it only serves as a 'framework' to provide the basis for the solution described in the above mentioned link.

What you need to do is to install the Plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace and than walk through the instructions I provided above.

Does this help?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

47 views 2 4
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you