It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hide 'detail' view on Work Screen

We are running Greenhopper v 6.2.1. Is there a way to hide the 'detail' view on the right side of the Work screen? This 'split' screen view limits the amount of viewing space for the To Do, In Progress, and Done columns we are trying to display in our daily stand-ups. We were able to close the view in previous versions.

1 answer

I still have the close option. Can you add a screenshot?

Thanks for your response. I do have the 'close detail' option, however when I 'close' it, I still have the split screen. As a matter of fact, when I have an item in the detail view, the left side of the screen is wider. When I close it, the screen is split 50/50, making the left side smaller. Not sure if I can create an image URL to attach.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

278 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you