Greenhopper does not show custom workflow statuses

Simon Comley February 1, 2012

Hi, I've setup a custom workflow that basically adds one extra status called Progress Paused with two transitions. I've then migrated my projects over to the new workflow. The problem is that green hopper isn't providing those new status options under the GreenHopper Configuration which means that when I transition to that state the task disappears off the board.

Is there a way to refresh the workflow that greenhopper is using

3 answers

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2012

Are the issues in Unresolved state while in these statuses? And have you selected by any chance 'Hide resolved issues' in the context configuration?

0 votes
Danielle Johnston February 21, 2012

I'm also having this issue. I've configured the board to 'add' a series of new sections to capture the custom states in my workflow, and each of the custom states is selected and updated. Now that I've done this, though, no issues show up in Greenhopper at all. Even though I have 11 active.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2012

The reason is that you need to do the status mapping in task board to say which statues are related to the three columns in task board.

Read http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+your+Task+Board+Settings#ConfiguringyourTaskBoardSettings-statusresolution

Simon Comley February 2, 2012

Thanks for your response but the problem is that the status I needed wasn't showing up on the task board mapping so I couldn't select it. I think I've gotten confused between status and step though so I'm going to try and sort out the workflow because I'm sure that is the problem.

Suggest an answer