Gliffy loading interface

Katerina Collet April 28, 2014

I have trail version of JIRA and installed trial Gliffy plugin.

But, actually, have problem with Gliffy.

Go "Action" -> "Add Gliffy Diagram" -> Gliffy starts loading... turns and no issue.

Tried "disable - enable" Gliffy plugin : it doesn't solve the issue.

Will much appreciate your comments.

8 answers

0 votes
Katerina Collet May 8, 2014

Gliffy works now thanks !

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2014

Hi Katerina,

We were able to escalate this to our contacts at Atlassian and they were able to manually push out a release of Gliffy v3.9.3 to your JIRA instance, which should now fix the Gliffy loading issue. Can you please let us know if this is now working for you?

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2014

Hi Katerina,

We already fixed it and sent it to them. It is now up to them to push this out. Unfortunately they are currently mentioning next week, which is why I wanted you to comment on the issue so they can see this is a critical issue and push it out faster.

0 votes
Katerina Collet April 30, 2014

Thanks for you answer. Could we have an idea when it will be fixed ? Several days ? or Weeks ?

I can wait I think.

Kind regards,

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2014

Hi Katerina,

This is the issue we've raised with Atlassian: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-38105

We would appreciate if you could comment and indicate this is severely disrupting you. With some more pushback we may be able to expedite this faster. We have already sent them the release and are waiting on them to push it out.

Thanks,

Katy

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2014

Hi Katerina,

There is currently an issue with the OnDemand version of JIRA loading. This is only happening with OnDemand, so we are working with Atlassian to determine the issue and push out a release to fix. We will update this once we have more information from Atlassian. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

Gliffy Support

0 votes
Katerina Collet April 29, 2014

Yes I use OnDemand version.

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2014

Hi Katerina,

Can you verify if you are using the OnDemand version for JIRA?

Gliffy Support

Suggest an answer