Few issues not showing on GH Scrum Board

I tried tweaking some custom field(s) (Sprint) to show/hide and different combination of settings for over an hour and I still can't make some of my issues to show in the GH Board (Scrum). I have 51 issues in one project but only 37 show on the board. The board's filter is correct and does show 51 tickets when editing it, but not on the board. Tried to find similarities among those tickets that are not showing but nothing outstands.

Can anyone help me with this? Let me know what kind of information is required.

Thank you.

6 answers

Have you checked if you are using Work Sub-Filter? It is at the bottom of the Filter tab in your board configuration.

Please have a look at the status mapping in your board's configuration. Maybe you have some statuses not mapped to the columns. Issues in those statuses won't show!

Cheers Christian

Thanks for the replies.

Christian - all statuses are assigned to columns.

Danielle - I don't see that option, at the bottom of that tab all I get is Ranking. Any other ideas? Thanks.

"Ranking Using Rank"

oh, I didn't pay attention to the fact you are talking scrum boards only. I think Work Subfilters are for Kanban boards only.

I think that Scrum planning board does not show sub tasks. So you might check that the "missing" issues dont have some weird issue type.

Don't believe that's the issue. This project only has 2 issue types and some issues show and some don't. Both issue types are created as standards.

Look a the sprint field of those issues. Maybe they have a sprint assigned that has been completed?! Other dumb questions:You probably don't have any active quick filters ? ;-)

Why are you using a different custom fields for your sprints? This might cause the problems.

You could just use the field provided by Greenhopper.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

288 views 38 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot