Error time since issues gadget

Hi all;

I would like to use a "time since issues gadget" in my dashboard, my problem is that i have 0 issues as result whene i use a customfield in the configuration of the gadget, whene i verify the returned JQL request of the gadget, the request syntax is incorrect!!! "project = GDS AND customfield_11097 >= -30d".

any idea to resolve this?

1 answer

0 vote

Try the JQL on the issue navigator (Advanced Searching) and see what error you are getting!

Copy paste the same in Issue Navigator instead of clicking on that link. Is customfield_11097 a Date field? If so, the syntax looks right to me!

When i clic on the link of the returned result of the gadget, the syntax of the returned request is incorrect!!! it uses customfield_11097 in the request wich is the source of the error, when i use "created" in "Date Field" field, all is right.

project = GDS AND cf[11097] >= -30d is correct but not project = GDS AND customfield_11097 >= -30d wich is generated by the gadget "time since issues gadget" when configured!

Ah I see. It is an issue in the plugin. You will have to raise it with the Atlassian then! It doesn't seem to work with Date custom fields.

I don't understand!! the configuration of the "time since issues gadget" need a Date custom field, it is the case!

That is why I said it is a Bug! I see the same behavior too. Works with standard fields but not with Date custom fields. If I were you, I will raise a support case with Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

65 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you