Error time since issues gadget

AMRANE Hacene February 20, 2012

Hi all;

I would like to use a "time since issues gadget" in my dashboard, my problem is that i have 0 issues as result whene i use a customfield in the configuration of the gadget, whene i verify the returned JQL request of the gadget, the request syntax is incorrect!!! "project = GDS AND customfield_11097 >= -30d".

any idea to resolve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2012

Try the JQL on the issue navigator (Advanced Searching) and see what error you are getting!

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2012

Copy paste the same in Issue Navigator instead of clicking on that link. Is customfield_11097 a Date field? If so, the syntax looks right to me!

When i clic on the link of the returned result of the gadget, the syntax of the returned request is incorrect!!! it uses customfield_11097 in the request wich is the source of the error, when i use "created" in "Date Field" field, all is right.

project = GDS AND cf[11097] >= -30d is correct but not project = GDS AND customfield_11097 >= -30d wich is generated by the gadget "time since issues gadget" when configured!

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2012

Ah I see. It is an issue in the plugin. You will have to raise it with the Atlassian then! It doesn't seem to work with Date custom fields.

I don't understand!! the configuration of the "time since issues gadget" need a Date custom field, it is the case!

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2012

That is why I said it is a Bug! I see the same behavior too. Works with standard fields but not with Date custom fields. If I were you, I will raise a support case with Atlassian.

Suggest an answer