Error No signature of method

Michely Balbino January 22, 2013

Hi, I am trying to open a project and the following error occurs in the log:

"2013-01-23 14:50:33,266 http-bio-8443-exec-4 ERROR mbalbino 890x188x1 8qc7nc 192.168.216.11 /secure/QuickCreateIssue.jspa [groovy.canned.utils.ConditionUtils] javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.atlassian.jira.crowd.embedded.ofbiz.OfBizUser.getGroupObject() is applicable for argument types: () values: []"

Help me !

4 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2013

That does suggest the script runner is installed and has been given an invalid script.

You could disable it in the plugins admin, but it could be being used in lots of places, not just this project, so I wouldn't recommend that.

You should take note of the exact screen (your phrase "open a project" is not clear as to what you're actually doing) and look at where the script runner might be hooked into that screen, and debug it from there.

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2013

Do you have Script Runner installed on your instance? I was assuming it was caused by it, it might not be. You might want to raise a ticket in support.atlassian.com :)

0 votes
Michely Balbino January 22, 2013

How to disable Script runner ?

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2013

Not sure why but you might want to try to disable Script runner and see if it helps in the mean time.

Suggest an answer