Create Subversion Dump option not found

I am not seeing the Create Subversion Dump option in the FishEye/Crucible admin Backup manager as mentioned in the Preparation section of the migration instructions (copied below). Is there something else I need to do to enable that option?

2. Prepare the Subversion data

To prepare the Subversion data:

1. Get the Subversion dump file from OnDemand and extract the repository from the dump file.
    1. In Atlassian OnDemand, log in as an administrator. At the top right of the screen, choose the cog icon , and then choose <product> Admin for the product you are in (for example 'JIRA Admin'). In the FishEye tab, choose Backup manager. Click Create Subversion Dump. After the file creation is complete, you will see a link to the gzipped dump file.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Rex,

Can you try by going to https://<<instance_name>>/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin-fecru ? This should take you directly to the page.

Patrick

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks. This was the page I was on. It was the description of the options that confused me. I found that the Back Up Subversion Data radio button and clicking Create Backup button got me what I needed.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

140 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you