Create Subversion Dump option not found

Rex Parsons May 12, 2013

I am not seeing the Create Subversion Dump option in the FishEye/Crucible admin Backup manager as mentioned in the Preparation section of the migration instructions (copied below). Is there something else I need to do to enable that option?

2. Prepare the Subversion data

To prepare the Subversion data:

1. Get the Subversion dump file from OnDemand and extract the repository from the dump file.
    1. In Atlassian OnDemand, log in as an administrator. At the top right of the screen, choose the cog icon , and then choose <product> Admin for the product you are in (for example 'JIRA Admin'). In the FishEye tab, choose Backup manager. Click Create Subversion Dump. After the file creation is complete, you will see a link to the gzipped dump file.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrick Hill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2013

Rex,

Can you try by going to https://<<instance_name>>/plugins/servlet/ondemandbackupmanager/admin-fecru ? This should take you directly to the page.

Patrick

0 votes
Rex Parsons May 13, 2013

Thanks. This was the page I was on. It was the description of the options that confused me. I found that the Back Up Subversion Data radio button and clicking Create Backup button got me what I needed.

Suggest an answer