Cant find system info

julian vogel January 12, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding your Server ID

I cant find the system info to retrieve my server ID. I am new to JIRA and havent installed it yet. The description seems to be wrong. My profile page doesnt show the cog wheel. I am wondering whether I am actually loged in as system administrator or not. Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

JIRA admins are member of the group JIRA administrator. Make sure that you into this group.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2016

>I am new to JIRA and havent installed it yet.

I assume that's wrong, as you appear to be using JIRA already

Anyway, look at the top bar (doesn't matter where you are in JIRA, profile page, issue view, search, dashboard etc, the bar should be the same).  If there is no cog icon between ? and your profile, then you're right, you are not logged in as an admin.

Suggest an answer