Automatically create a context per epic

Hello,

In GH, when you click an Epic number to see the pop-up with all of the related stories etc, the view cannot be customised (i.e. how to show isses, hide sub-tasks, only show my tasks etc).

To get around this I've had to manually create queries and then contexts to share with users to give them a better view of this information.

Is there are way that I can do this automatically?

Alternatively, can you tell me how I can put in a feature request for something like this - Jira and GH are great products, but there seems to be lots of people complaining about the lack of hierachical view and this (for us) is one step further forward, but quite a manually intensive process. The support portal only seems to be for logging issues.

Cheers

1 answer

Sharing saved queries is a workable solution, they can be setup so they do not need to be updated per sprint also.

Feature requests can be added via the Atlassian issue tracker - https://jira.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

62 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you