Access JIRA administration

mohamedI May 27, 2014

We are unable to access the user management page the last 48 hours.

We just have the loading icon...

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014
What does your log file say?
mohamedI May 27, 2014

Where can i see my log file?

mohamedI May 27, 2014

I work for Desjardins Insurance, and we access the JIRA application from the IE with an URL : ://dgigdgag.atlassian.net

The employees have a session profil in a virtual Machine, so we access via software application... A support service installed the application...

Maybe i can ask for the log file... but this problem has already happened?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014

Hello Mohamed,

please, could you provide us more information? What's the tool/version? Any error on the log file?

Regards,

Fabio

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2014
In the data directory you chose on install
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2014

Right, so it would have saved us a LOT of time if you had said "this is an OnDemand instance".

(I have no idea what your middle paragraph has to do with it, your VMs are irrelevant to OnDemand)

You need to raise this with OnDemand support.

Suggest an answer