Epics not visible in backlog & issue card next gen

Katja Lohmann February 12, 2019

Some epics are not visible in sprint and on issue cards, though issues are assigned to an epic. This happens since today, yesterday everything was fine. I could not find any similarities or differences between those epics being displayed and those being not.

In the board view when grouping by project not all epics are grabbed and only some are displayed. Issues in non-displayed epics are not appearing on the board when using this filter.

Roadmap_view.pngSprint-View.png

Board-View.png

1 answer

1 vote
Belto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

This happens due to having a high volume of Epics on a Project. This bug was reported recently in JSWCLOUD-17538 and our Developers are actively working on this for a swift resolution.

Regards.

Barry Rudlin March 19, 2019

Has there been any resolution to this issue? 

Belto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2019

@Barry Rudlin Unfortunately not, by adding yourself as a watcher to the bug report you will receive all communications done on this and updated once fixed.

Helen O'Brien May 21, 2019

This is making Epics pretty unusable for me, we switched to Next Gen so we could share the roadmap with the management team, now I can't link the delivery tickets for the Epics to the Epics so the roadmap view is pretty useless

Like # people like this
Katharina Lang August 26, 2019

Unfortunately, today this happened also to us with just 10-15 Epics...

Bogdan Patrut August 27, 2019

We seem to be encountering the same issues, starting today, with the same low number of epics (less than 10). This severely breaks functionality of Jira. 

Like Katharina Lang likes this
Pedro_Villalobos September 19, 2019

Same bug here

Ben Heinze _BHZ_ October 4, 2019

Hi there,

maybe there is a solution in October?

I am having the same trouble here and my customers can't see their epics. It causes me tremendous problems justifying JIRA.

Please help.

Keith Leow December 22, 2019

Experiencing the same issue with just 5 epics on the board.

hanan February 5, 2020

Wow Attlasian you just fix no issue in the nextgen projects?

Suggest an answer