How can i install jira in my local lan

rizwan ahmed July 3, 2019

How can i install jira in my local lan to work with local users

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2019

You will need to install it on a server, make sure that server has a static (or always resolvable address) on your network, and give your users the url to reach it.

rizwan ahmed July 3, 2019

ok iam doing that 

i want to install in my server and connect it with our local users for the production purpose

so kindly let me know as i want to setup my own DB

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2019

Have you tried following the instructions I've already given you?  I know they are high-level, but you did not bother to tell us where you are stuck specifically and the lower level stuff you might need is all documented on Atlassian's site (and in many many other places)

rizwan ahmed July 4, 2019

yes i did i would like to setup my own Database and run the application

how could i do that

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 4, 2019

By following the documentation on installation.  This approach has been working very well for me for the last 15 years, and I would strongly recommend it.

Suggest an answer