I am evaluating Xray for test management inside Jira.
I'd like to know how people addressed the missing test cycle object (like it exists in Zephyr for example) to create in bulk a number of test executions.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience on this.
I'm evaluating Xray at present, and have applied in the following way:
1) Create Pre-conditions if required.
2) Create Test Sets, which enable related Tests to be grouped and reused.
3) Create Tests, assigned to requirements and sub-requirements. These Tests are then placed into the appropriate Test Sets.
4) Now to run test cycles, create a Test Execution which has some or all Test Sets put in it. A fixVersion can be applied to the Test Execution.
5) New Test Executions can be created by either cloning previous runs or creating a new one with 1 or more Test Sets, or other range of ad-hoc tests that may be found under JQL, etc.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG