I am evaluating Xray for test management inside Jira.
I'd like to know how people addressed the missing test cycle object (like it exists in Zephyr for example) to create in bulk a number of test executions.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience on this.
I'm evaluating Xray at present, and have applied in the following way:
1) Create Pre-conditions if required.
2) Create Test Sets, which enable related Tests to be grouped and reused.
3) Create Tests, assigned to requirements and sub-requirements. These Tests are then placed into the appropriate Test Sets.
4) Now to run test cycles, create a Test Execution which has some or all Test Sets put in it. A fixVersion can be applied to the Test Execution.
5) New Test Executions can be created by either cloning previous runs or creating a new one with 1 or more Test Sets, or other range of ad-hoc tests that may be found under JQL, etc.
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs