I am evaluating Xray for test management inside Jira.
I'd like to know how people addressed the missing test cycle object (like it exists in Zephyr for example) to create in bulk a number of test executions.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience on this.
I'm evaluating Xray at present, and have applied in the following way:
1) Create Pre-conditions if required.
2) Create Test Sets, which enable related Tests to be grouped and reused.
3) Create Tests, assigned to requirements and sub-requirements. These Tests are then placed into the appropriate Test Sets.
4) Now to run test cycles, create a Test Execution which has some or all Test Sets put in it. A fixVersion can be applied to the Test Execution.
5) New Test Executions can be created by either cloning previous runs or creating a new one with 1 or more Test Sets, or other range of ad-hoc tests that may be found under JQL, etc.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot