workflow tab is not available in my project, what to do?

Ivancho Turriago
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 14, 2020

When i try to activate a workflow scheme in my project, the "workflow tab" do not appear.

image.png

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2020

It appears your project is Next-gen which doesn’t support workflows, at least in the classic sense. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

adding for clarity...

• Next-gen SW/Business projects do not support workflows other than the boards themselves.
  • Next-gen SD projects do have the concept of workflows that can be edited.

unsure which project type this might be here.

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2020

Hi @Ivancho Turriago 

This looks like a Next-Gen Service Desk project. You cannot use workflow schemes in this instance - these are only for Classic projects.

However, you can edit the workflows. I found it uses the new workflow editor for Next-Gen!

To locate this:

1. Go to Project Settings > Request Types
  2. Choose one of your request types
  3. Press the "Edit Workflow" button (in line with request type's name)
  4. Make modifications to the workflow then press "Save and Close"

You can make modifications per request type - or in the editor, press the breadcrumbs (3-dots icon) in the top-right and you can choose "Copy to other request types" to replicate the workflow in other types.

Ste

Ivancho Turriago
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2020

Aalready do that... and almost all what i need is available but send notifications to zendesk. So im going to close this subject and askabout jira - zendesk issue status sync.

Like Ste Wright likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events