where to host groovy script on jira server?

bhakti rao March 4, 2014

I have a groovy script that is running fine in script console of script runner in jira.How do i convert this script to a groovy file and host it on jira server to use it in workflow transitions?work flow transitions only take script file path.

1 answer

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

Save it as a .groovy and put it in a location where the user runining JIRA can access it.

Shradha Singh April 6, 2015

Hello I have the same problem. Can you please suggest what should be this location on JIRA server where I should keep my .grrovy file and what all settings are required to run it using /usr/bin/groovy myFile.groovy. My script is not recognizing JIRA classes: Error: myFile.groovy: 2: unable to resolve class com.atlassian.jira.issue.ModifiedValue @ line 2, column 1. import com.atlassian.jira.issue.ModifiedValue myFile.groovy: 14: unable to resolve class com.atlassian.mail.server.MailServerManager @ line 14, column 1. import com.atlassian.mail.server.MailServerManager

Suggest an answer