what happens to Subversion-Jira integration if subversion is migrated to Bitbucket?

sanan sanan January 21, 2019

Hi,

I hope someone can throw some light on this question. I hope someone has faced it.

We have a situation where we have Subversion integrated with Jira. We want to migrate all the subversion repositories to Bitbucket. 

Can somebody please guide how can we retain all the links between subversion and Jira so that they show up even after migrated to Bitbucket. 

Bitbucket is already integrated with same Jira.

Regards

Sanan

1 answer

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2019

First of all you are talking about Bitbucket and Subversion then I think you are saying that you are migrating to GIT (since Bitbucket do not support SVN repositories - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-2597)

But basically if you had tickets keys in you commits and you create an Application Link to Jira then the integration should start working. All info would be scanned and commits would be showing in the Development Panel in Jira.

Suggest an answer