-

Igor Hrovatic-Hanover May 28, 2018

-

3 answers

5 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2018

Hi Igor,

It is not possible to temporarily suspend your Cloud instance. Once the payment is past due, there is a 13-day grace period. After the grace period, your instance will be stopped.

Once stopped, it goes into deactivation and will be permanently deleted within a month.

My recommendation would be to create a backup of your Cloud instance before you stop payment if you want to pick up where you left off. If you intend to restore this within a few months of making your backup then you should be safe. If it goes too long between a backup is made and the new Cloud instance is created, then you could potentially have issues restoring due to the version.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

DANA Indonesia March 10, 2019

Hi Shannon, 

my Atlassian Product are suspended. it cause payment update problem latest 2 month. we didnt notice about the email payment update. and the condition now, our site not accessable.. do you know how to solve this? 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

You need to contact the Customer Advocates. Select "Billing" as your subject and they can help you make payment and help you to get your site back online.

Regards,

Shannon

1 vote
Eric Lemay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2018

Hi Igor, 

This is a community forum for discussion with other users of Atlassian software.  Rather than posting something here I'd recommend that you open a support ticket directly with Atlassian to discuss this with them, since you seem to be with Atlassian cloud.

https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing.

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2018

@Igor Hrovatic-HanoverYou  use cloud  ok, normally  you  don't have to  do  anything  but  you  cannot  get   access  to support  and updates   for 3months  since your license will  expire June and you  will renew it  october.

Best!

Suggest an answer