structure Epic - Feature - Story

Anuradha Yadav February 5, 2021

what are the possibilities in Jira cloud to have  structure Epic - Feature - Story ?

Regards,

Anu

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

This is supported in Jira Premium edition.

Anuradha Yadav February 5, 2021

oh okay.. or can we have this is any of add-ons?

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Hi, @Anuradha Yadav.  The following marketplace search shows a number of apps. that may help you. I suggest you look at the ratings and size of the installed base to help you decide which ones you may wish to focus on.

(Full disclosure: I work for the company that makes one of them, Structure for Jira.) 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?category=Project%20management&hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=hierarchy

-dave [ALM Works]

Elaine Cawthorne April 28, 2021

Jack - how do I know if I have premium edition?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

You can find the details of your subscription under the billing section under administration. If you do not have access to the administration  area you can also tell if you have a header in the menu called Plans

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events