setting tempo admins without jira administrators group

As I understand it now, you have to be in the JIRA administrators group in order to have full Tempo admin permissions.  How can I change this because I don't want people to have full JIRA administrator rights just to be able to manage the Tempo plugin or teams or whatever. 

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

This question is especially interesting regarding the administration of accounts. It would be good to have users who can administer accounts without being a JIRA administrator.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi

In latest version of Tempo Timesheet there is a special permission called Manage Accounts Permission, which allows you to have somebody manage accounts without being JIRA admin.

In Tempo Permissions, we also have a Manage Teams Permission, which allows people to create new teams, delete teams and edit all existing teams.

Then we have some Team specific Permissions that allows people to manage their own team without having JIRA admin or Tempo admin permissions.

Read more about Tempo permissions here: 

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Permissions

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Permissions+Used+in+Tempo+Timesheets

Hope this helps,

Sandra

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you