When configuring JIRA service desk it appears that the baseURL is not updated in the service desk queues as the http:// appears to not be read from the baseURL value stored by JIRA in the config pages of the application.
As a consequence the service desk queues do not work as they make illegal calls to http://baseURL URLs instead of the expected https://
this triggers the CRSF engine and the page object fails.
how can I fix this
I am using apache to provide the SSL and proxying the requests back to JIRA
Hmm. It should be using a single base-url from the config, I'm not sure what the "variable" here is, unless it's something in the environment which it being inherited. Is that possible?
The other thought is maybe the proxy is doing something odd, like rewriting the urls. I'd want to test a service desk queue usage without going through the proxy to see what url gets used then, but I understand that might be quite difficult. Do you have access to the proxy settings?
If it's not an environment or proxy setting, then it sounds very much like a bug to me!
yes I do and the proxy is correctly set as it works fine for static content and also for the main application.
The apache proxy is application agnostic.
I will update the question once I have an answer
Yes, I mentioned the proxy because I got one wrong once and it did something similar to this with an add-on that grabbed data via REST. I'd got it proxying
Hopefully we'll get an answer from support soon!
Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event