revert workflow changes

I have changed workflow for a project and the changes i made to all issue type except support incident, now becuase of this already closed ticket are opened up again. 

Now using jql am able to get the report of how many tickets has been transitioned, but am not able to change the status. 

Any way or best practice to change the same. 

Thanks. 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I tried this resolution - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/resolved-issues-appearing-in-open-issues-filters-696386344.html

but still the done tickets are showing up in the dashboard. 

You can't "undo" the changes, you'll need to correct the data on the issues you made the mistake on.

You say the issues you've damaged were closed but are now open.  That suggests that they are in the wrong status.  To fix that, use bulk edit to transition them back to a closed status.

Yes, I found all the queries using JQL and did bulk edit for the transition, but still i faced the problem. 

Finally I updates the proper workflow and things got fixed. 

Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

203 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you