retrieve user failed -> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32...

robinPVS buhrPVS June 23, 2017

Hi,

i´m trying to connect jira to a AD via LDAP. Quicktest is successful, but the "retrieve user" test faild no matter waht I put in "Base DN" and  "User/Group-DN" fields. 

If I fill only the Base DN with "dc=domain,dc=local" and leave the others blank, the "retrieve user" test says, that the user does not exist. So, jira finds the AD, can connect with the given credentials.

But if I put "ou=usergroup" no matter where (Base DN, or User DN), the error code 32 comes into play. 

Any Idea?

1 answer

0 votes
robinPVS buhrPVS June 23, 2017

Full Error code:

"retrieve user" testen : Fehlgeschlagen

org.springframework.ldap.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - acl_read: Error retrieving instanceType for base. at ../source4/dsdb/samdb/ldb_modules/acl_read.c:362]; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - acl_read: Error retrieving instanceType for base. at ../source4/dsdb/samdb/ldb_modules/acl_read.c:362]; remaining name 'ou=PVS-Benutzer,ou=IT,dc=pvs-bw,dc=de'
Genauere Informationen zu LDAP-Fehlercodes finden Sie unter "Troubleshooting LDAP Error Codes"

Suggest an answer