resetting/starting fresh with this instance

Francisco Candia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 30, 2020

Hi, I am Reseting because I want to start again with my production enviroment, but when I have canceled my subscription, it says that there is until 4 abril, is there any way to cancel asap to start again with my jira migration.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

You'd need to either raise this to Atlassian Support to have your instance to completely destroyed or you can sign up a fresh new instance and import that instance to your production instance so it'll be completely a fresh new instance. Doing this would affect the users in your production instance. You wouldn't have the same set of users once you performed this. If you wish to start new, with no users in your instance, without raising a ticket to Atlassian Support to have your instance to completely destroyed, this may be the best option.

0 votes
Francisco Candia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2020

Hi Hazwan, thanks for your answer, do you know how can I get support from Atlassian, I have looked for in the cloud site but I don see any link to get it.

Hazwan Ariffin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Are you able to raise a ticket through here - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ? 

Suggest an answer