"Week is closed" problem when logging work in issues

Manuel Dias June 2, 2015

Hi,

My colleagues cannot log work in JIRA issues, since they get the "Week is closed" error.

Is it possible to re-open a specific period? I checked in Tempo addon, section "Period management" but the period is already open...

Please help!

mdias

6 answers

2 votes
William Crossland August 8, 2018

I was able to solve this issue by temporarily disabling the Scheduler (Jira Administration->Add Ons->Tempo->Scheduler)

- Uncheck "Activate This Scheduler"

Marcela Furyová August 30, 2018

Thanks for solution. It works.

2 votes
Manuel Dias June 9, 2015

Hi Jaime,

No, I tried that also that but it does not work: the error is the same, even if the period is changed to open.

If you know other way to solve this, please send.

Regards,

Manuel Dias

Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

That was the only idea I had. Maybe somebody else will give you a better answer.

green_at_pixolut December 12, 2016

I am having the same issue. Period Management solution mentioned below doesn't work

1 vote
Francesco Salvi June 27, 2018

Hello, I'm coping with the same issue. Even if the period is "open for all", when logging time on that period it says "period is closed" . pls help!  tks

0 votes
Angelica Olmsted August 3, 2018

Did anyone find a solution to this issue?  I confirmed Period Management is open and the user has edit Approve Timesheet permissions but am still unable to log?

Sergey Karaev _Aplana_ November 14, 2019

Hi, are you resolved this problem ?

0 votes
Admin July 4, 2018

mee to all period open but we get this error

0 votes
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2015

Hi, Manuel.

By checking this documentation, it seems that is's possible to re-open. This configuration seems to be in the Period Management page.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

Suggest an answer