"Today" on road map incorrect

Addin Cui January 31, 2021

Today is Jan 31st 2021. However the Jira Cloud Roadmap shows me "today" mark (orange line) as Jan 3rd 2021. Is this a bug? 

Screenshot 2021-01-31 171357.png

2 answers

0 votes
Addin Cui January 31, 2022

Still a bug on Jan 31st 2022? Just saw 2 likes to this question.

I didn't do anything to my machine/ jira/ profile and it worked fine the second day and so forth. No idea what went (is going) wrong (for some others). 

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2021

Hi @Addin Cui 

This has been reported previously, see JSWCLOUD-17540. I would add a comment to this as it seems it is difficult to reproduce; examples I've seen on the Community often correct themselves the next day.

Sometimes date errors can also present themselves if:

• Your computer/browser timezone is different to Jira's default
  • If it is different, if you haven't modified your timezone in your Atlassian Profile

I'd check these settings and see if they match first.

Ste

Addin Cui January 31, 2021

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ 

I don't think these two cases are identical. The incorrect date time span is not 1 day (due to different time zone), but almost a month. I can live with a 1 day error due to GMT difference but not weeks..

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

Hi @Addin Cui 

That's true, but the premise is the same, that the date is incorrect.

You can also raise this as separate bug if you prefer, via the main page!

I still think it's worth trying the date error suggestions above first, to see if these correct the issue :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events