problems with notificacions since 26 feb 2019

Mercedes MarottaKelly March 20, 2019

After february release av changes in Jira Cloud (feb 26 2019) I haven't received any notification from issues where I'm a reporter.
Any notification att all. Not if someone assign an issue to me either.

Just in that moment the mail server in our company changed to office365 and the first week somebody had forgotten my account in that server.
So Jira couldn't find my e-mail adress in the new mail server that week.

Could it be the cause of my problem?

How could I solve this problem?

I HAVE to have my notifications to be able to work with JIRA.
I' m the test leader of the company and I need to have control for everything that happens there.

sincerely
Mercedes

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2019

Hi Mercedes,

I would like to help more here, however I think we might need to get into some potentially sensitive or personal data about your account such as email addresses, and possibly Jira Cloud email settings of your site. In turn I don't believe community is the best place right now for that, because of the public nature of this forum.

So I created a support case on your behalf in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-461889

Regards,

Andy

Mercedes MarottaKelly March 22, 2019

Ok, Thanks

Mercedes MarottaKelly March 25, 2019

Hi, Andrew
I need  the notifications to be sent everyday, and that's not happening.
I found where the problem could be.
The outlook365 security could be stopping this because I found that the username in them is my old e-mail address. In the web interface it doesn't shows but it is present in the internal data for my user.
Outlook doesn't like a mail with a username as one e-mail address and sent to another...

How could I change the internal username?

I found some articles but they don't help. In our organistation there are differents actors and I can't change the issues for the differents projects.

I'm administrator just for one project but I have other subscirption in 6 others projects and I'm a whatcher to 2642 issues in a big project too.

Could you help me?

thanks

Suggest an answer