jira plugin gives 404 error in browser

suha awartani December 25, 2017

Hello, 

I'm new to JIRA and I was following this tutorial :

Create a HelloWorld plugin project

after using the command atlas-run I am supposed to be able to access JIRA via browser. 

but I can't, instead, I get  ( HTTP Status 404 - /jira/ ). Plus they mentioned in the tutorial that jira would be available on port 2990 but I've noticed that it uses a different port each time. 

I am using Atlassian SDK 6.2.9 and JDK 1.8.0_111.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2017

You might want to ask this question over at community.developer.atlassian.com (more folks to help out). 

That said:

* when you stop JIRA - make sure the java process is dead (that’s probably why you’re cycling through ports)

* look at the JIRA log in the target folder and see if there’s anything in there that explains why JIRA isn’t starting up. 

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2017

Hello,

I think it means that something already uses the 2990 port that is why Jira tries to instantiate itself on another port. The port is written in the logs. Try to use the prot from the logs not from the tutorial

I just tried again, it starts on port 2990 and I get this on the cmd: 

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 8.x started on port [2990]
[INFO] jira started successfully in 531s at http://suha:2990/jira
[INFO] Type Ctrl-D to shutdown gracefully
[INFO] Type Ctrl-C to exit

I copied the link and put it in the browser and I still get that 404 error. 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 25, 2017

Try 

Ctrl-D

atlas-clean

atlas-run

Ctrl-D does not work, I always use Ctrl-C 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 25, 2017

Ok. And what is the result?

I get a Build failure when I use atlas-clean ,

I used to do exactly what you said earlier today, but I never had a build failure when i use atlas-clean .. 

what has changed?

here's my cmd

C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin>atlas-clean
Executing: "C:\Applications\Atlassian\apache-maven-3.2.1\bin\mvn.bat" clean -gs C:\Applications\Atlassian\apache-maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Using the builder org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder with a thread count of 1
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building myPlugin 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ myPlugin ---
[INFO] Deleting C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 10.365 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2017-12-25T17:01:35+02:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 10M/166M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) on project myPlugin: Failed to clean project: Failed to delete C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\myPlugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Also, my log files empty, they don't exist actually. 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 25, 2017

It is ok. You executed atlas-clean which will delete your target folder but it can not delete  C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\myPlugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file in the folder. A process is blocking it. If you do not know which process blocks it then restart your pc

suha awartani December 26, 2017

Sorry for my late response, I restarted my pc and atlas-clean works fine, but now I get Build failure when I run atlas-run because I am not able to deploy within a specific time period. 
I searched a little bit and I found that I should increase the startup time in pom.xml file, I increased it from 120000 to 9999999 and still get the build failure thing, what should I do?
here's the last part of cmd:

Deployable [http://localhost:2990/cargocpc/index.html] failed to finish deploying within the timeout period [600000]. The Deployable state is thus unknown.
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Deployable [http://localhost:2990/cargocpc/index.html] failed to finish deploying within the timeout period [600000]. The Deployable state is thus unknown.
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 21:27 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2017-12-26T22:24:53+02:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 46M/208M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.2.6:run (default-cli) on project myPlugin: Unable to execute mojo: Execution null of goal org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-maven2-plugin:1.4.7:start failed: Deployable [http://localhost:2990/cargocpc/index.html] failed to finish deploying within the timeout period [600000]. The Deployable state is thus unknown. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 26, 2017

I noticed that your plugins do not startup within 60 second. You can increase waiting period for plugins to start up. You should add

<startupTimeout>12000000</startupTimeout>

to the configuration section of maven-jira-plugin in your pom.xml

<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jira-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${amps.version}</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<configuration>
<productVersion>${jira.version}</productVersion>
<productDataVersion>${jira.version}</productDataVersion>
<!-- Uncomment to install TestKit backdoor in JIRA. -->
<!--
<pluginArtifacts>
<pluginArtifact>
<groupId>com.atlassian.jira.tests</groupId>
<artifactId>jira-testkit-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${testkit.version}</version>
</pluginArtifact>
</pluginArtifacts>
-->
<enableQuickReload>true</enableQuickReload>
<enableFastdev>false</enableFastdev>
<!-- See here for an explanation of default instructions: -->
<!-- https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/advanced-topics/configuration-of-instructions-in-atlassian-plugins -->
<instructions>
<Atlassian-Plugin-Key>${atlassian.plugin.key}</Atlassian-Plugin-Key>
<!-- Add package to export here -->

//you exported packages here

<Export-Package>

</Export-Package>
<!-- Add package import here -->
<Import-Package>

//your imported packages here
</Import-Package>
<!-- Ensure plugin is spring powered -->
<Spring-Context>*</Spring-Context>
</instructions>
<startupTimeout>12000000</startupTimeout>
</configuration>
</plugin>

So, I did what you said, but I couldn't reach jira on my browser, my browser gives me ( waiting for localhost ... ) and I just kept waiting for over 30 minutes now, it eventually gave me

local host refused to connect ..

here is the last part of my atlassian-jira log file 

2017-12-27 09:34:12,341 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]

**********************************************************************************
JIRA 7.6.2 build: 76004 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
**********************************************************************************

2017-12-27 09:34:12,550 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]

___ Modifications ___________________________

Modified Files : None
Removed Files : None

2017-12-27 09:34:12,600 localhost-startStop-1 WARN [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
WARNING: The system property 'mail.mime.decodeparameters' is not set to true. This may result in e-mail attachments with non-Latin filenames being dropped. For more information please see https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/jadm-docs-076/__setting_mail.mime.decodeparameters.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

2017-12-27 09:34:12,600 localhost-startStop-1 WARN [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]

WARNING: 'Apache Tomcat/8.0.9' server and the 'org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.LIMIT_BUFFER' system property is not set to true! This can result in OutOfMemoryErrors. For more information please see {2}.

2017-12-27 09:34:12,604 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Plugin system lateStartup begun
2017-12-27 09:34:12,619 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Plugin system lateStartup ended
2017-12-27 09:34:12,635 localhost-startStop-1 DEBUG [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-whitelist-api-plugin]
2017-12-27 09:35:38,469 hipchat-plugin-tasks-executor-0 DEBUG [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.plugins.base-hipchat-integration-plugin-api]

It said that you can access JIRA from browser now but it's not working for me..

please tell me if any further information are needed, thank you.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2017

Try to make atlas-clean and atlas-run again. If it does not help, then try to lower your jira version. Let's say 7.6.1. Make sure that there is no firewall or something blocking the access. Try to change the port (atlas-run -p XXXXX).

If it does not help then put your code to Github or Bitbucket and provide a refrence to the code here.

suha awartani December 27, 2017

problem persists, do you want me to provide all of the Plugin files?

okay so in the company there is a firewall on social media applications, could this be the problem?

I tried atlas-clean and then atlas-run again, and now i have 404 error again. 

here is a part of the log

[INFO] Starting jira...
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.jira.plugins:jira-plugin-test-resources:7.5.1:zip
[INFO] com.atlassian.jira.plugins:jira-plugin-test-resources:7.5.1:zip already exists in C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira-webapp:7.5.1:war
[INFO] com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira-webapp:7.5.1:war already exists in C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.pdkinstall:pdkinstall-plugin:0.6:jar
[INFO] Copying pdkinstall-plugin-0.6.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\pdkinstall-plugin-0.6.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: commons-fileupload:commons-fileupload:1.2.1:jar
[INFO] Copying commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.webconsole:1.2.8:jar
[INFO] Copying org.apache.felix.webconsole-1.2.8.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\org.apache.felix.webconsole-1.2.8.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.apache.felix:org.osgi.compendium:1.2.0:jar
[INFO] Copying org.osgi.compendium-1.2.0.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\org.osgi.compendium-1.2.0.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.labs.httpservice:httpservice-bridge:0.6.2:jar
[INFO] Copying httpservice-bridge-0.6.2.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\httpservice-bridge-0.6.2.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.devrel:developer-toolbox-plugin:2.0.17:jar
[INFO] Copying developer-toolbox-plugin-2.0.17.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\developer-toolbox-plugin-2.0.17.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.labs:rest-api-browser:3.1.3:jar
[INFO] Copying rest-api-browser-3.1.3.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\rest-api-browser-3.1.3.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.plugins:plugin-data-editor:1.2:jar
[INFO] Copying plugin-data-editor-1.2.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\plugin-data-editor-1.2.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.labs.plugins:quickreload:1.24.1:jar
[INFO] Copying quickreload-1.24.1.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\home\plugins\installed-plugins\quickreload-1.24.1.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.apache.servicemix.bundles:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.junit:4.10_1:jar
[INFO] Copying org.apache.servicemix.bundles.junit-4.10_1.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\webapp\WEB-INF\atlassian-bundled-plugins\org.apache.servicemix.bundles.junit-4.10_1.jar
[INFO] Configured Artifact: com.atlassian.plugins:atlassian-plugins-osgi-testrunner-bundle:1.2.3:jar
[INFO] Copying atlassian-plugins-osgi-testrunner-bundle-1.2.3.jar to C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\webapp\WEB-INF\atlassian-bundled-plugins\atlassian-plugins-osgi-testrunner-bundle-1.2.3.jar
[INFO] Reusing unpacked container 'tomcat8x' from C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x
[INFO] Starting jira on the tomcat8x container on ports 6565 (http), 2616 (rmi) and 2617 (ajp)
[INFO] using codehaus cargo v1.4.7
[INFO] [2.ContainerStartMojo] Resolved container artifact org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-core-container-tomcat:jar:1.4.7 for container tomcat8x
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 8.x starting...
[INFO] [stalledLocalDeployer] Deploying [C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\jira\jira.war] to [C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home/webapps]...
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:13 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\common\classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:13 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\shared\classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\shared\lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:14 ع org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111\jre\bin;C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Android;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111\bin;C:\Applications\Atlassian\bin;.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:14 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule begin
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'emptySessionPath' to 'true' did not find a matching property.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:14 ع org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Valve} Setting property 'resolveHosts' to 'false' did not find a matching property.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-6565"]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool getSharedSelector
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-2617"]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool getSharedSelector
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initialization processed in 1519 ms
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting service Catalina
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.9
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:15 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\cargocpc.war
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:16 ع org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner scanJars
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:16 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deployment of web application archive C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\cargocpc.war has finished in 1,215 ms
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:16 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\jira.war
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:17 ع org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner scanJars
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:17 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deployment of web application archive C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\jira.war has finished in 618 ms
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:17 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\host-manager
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner scanJars
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deployment of web application directory C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\host-manager has finished in 727 ms
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\manager
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner scanJars
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deployment of web application directory C:\Applications\Atlassian\myPlugin\target\container\tomcat8x\cargo-jira-home\webapps\manager has finished in 479 ms
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-6565"]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-2617"]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ╧و╙ 27, 2017 2:55:18 ع org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Server startup in 3187 ms
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 8.x started on port [6565]
[INFO] jira started successfully in 343s at http://suha:6565/jira
[INFO] Type Ctrl-D to shutdown gracefully
[INFO] Type Ctrl-C to exit
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2017

Because your port is 2990 is taken it was started on http://suha:6565/jira

You should try to connect to your instance using the url above. You keep blocking your ports. 

Do you call the url from the same pc where you run atlas-run?

I used atlas-run -p 6565 that's why my port changed.
and yes, I am using the same pc. 

___ 

Here they suggested that I should wait a little bit more before I open the browser, is that true? 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2017

I never wait. It just works

Well, that should be right, because nothing changed so far, I still face the same problem ... a 404 error page.
I tried to put the project on Github, but it's just too big, are there any files that are important more than the other so that I put them.

Here's pom.xml and atlassian-plugin.xml  files .. 
Plugin

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2017

I would change compile to provided here

<dependency>
            <groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
            <artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation</artifactId>
            <version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>

And delete

<dependency>
            <groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
            <artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime</artifactId>
            <version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>

nothing changed the problem is still on, are there any other suggestions? 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2017

You did not provide your code. Try to take another plugin and have a look if it works. Because currently it is not known for sure if it is your code or your pc.

Suggest an answer