it does't take effort after jira template workflow's transition be edited

There is task management workflow after I create a Task management I try to edit the transition and published,but in issue view screen,it is still the old. I want to know is there any possible to edit the template workflow?

1 answer

Issue view screen should be edited into screen scheme of a project, but not into workflow.

No,Vasiliy,I said the workflow transition. Capture 2016-01-01 at 17.55.38.png

Vasiliy was trying to get at the separation of screens.

JIRA uses a "screen scheme" to enable you to have different screens for the three main actions - create, view and edit.  You can then edit the workflow to change the "transition" screen to something else. 

Hi Nic, it's not about Screen Scheme. What I described only JIRA build-in template workflows.

Capture 2016-01-01 at 18.45.15.png

I doubt that it's related to JIRA's own template workflows that they maybe not allowed to edit(very probably), or it maybe related to global transition.  

Oh, sorry, I thought it was about locating the different screens.

I'm not actually sure what the question is - what you are pointing at is the transition you need to change, and it looks like you are changing the transition screen fine?

Hi Nic,I know the reason now, the template workflows add jira.i18n.title transition properties so that whatever I modified the transition, it's always the one be set. 

I'm glad you've found it, but I don't understand the explanation as it has nothing to do with the question or what we've discussed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,849 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot