issueFunction in aggregateExpression examples

danielLuis December 26, 2016

Hi

I've looking for but I do not find examples about  "issueFunction in aggregateExpression" and documentation. 

Where can I find some info about it? 

Thanks a lot in advance for usual cooperation. 

Regards

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2016

Hi Daniel,

I suppose the first source is the documentation - aggregateExpression

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2016

We assume that you are using Scriptrunner for JIRA server edition.

Nilanjana Misra January 3, 2018

This is to let you know I have install 3.1.4 version. But having some problem with Issuefunction property.

I am getting below error on running :issueFunction in hasComments()" in the script console
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: issueFunction for class: Script1

I need to work on issuefunction and aggregateexpression

Please help me. It is mentioned in the documentation that 3 .1.4 supports aggregateexpression and issuefunction. Do I need to do anything else?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

Have a re-read of the documentation and you'll see you are using it in completely the wrong place.  It's a JQL function.

Thanks for your prompt response Nic.

I also tried writing the JQL .Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 11.23.22 AM.png

issueFunction in hasComments()

Am I missing something else in the set up?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2018

What does the log say when you try that JQL in the search?

Nic

Nic ,I am pretty new to troubleshooting logs. Is this where the logs are stored? under applicationlogs-> atlassian-jira.log?

I do not see any latest logs there however I have tried running the JQl recently

PastedGraphic-1.pngPastedGraphic-2.png

PastedGraphic-4-1.png

BTW I have Jira 7.6.1.Is this compatible with script runner 3.4.1?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2018

No, you need to go to the server file system to read the logs.  The support.zip file does contain chunks of them, but I tend to find the plain logs with everything logged can be more useful.  Although I've spent the last <mumble> years with Jira, so I'm quite at home with getting everything and being able to skim them.

Have a look at the system information page, that tells you where the log physically is.  Or download the support zip, expand it and look for atlassian-jira.log

SR 3.4.1 does not exist.  I'm going to guess you mean 3.1.4, which does not work on any Jira higher than 6.4.14

Suggest an answer